Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Spring Training

Pitchers and catchers report tomorrow. I can not wait! Matt Wieters, Chris Tillman and David Hernandez will all be neighbors for the next six weeks. I will try and make it out there on Friday and then again on Monday. Next week all position players will have arrived. This will be the official HQ for all Orioles pictures. I will show Pirates pics on the Troll... Stay tuned! Oh don't forget, there WILL be a contest here soon. It will be open ONLY to the first 25 followers of this blog. Just saying... Vote Brian Roberts and Jason Bartlett All Star middle infield for the American League!

3 comments:

  1. You going to try and get some auto's??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't myself (journalistic integrity) but if I go with my wife, she will...

    ReplyDelete
  3. this just in... Tommy Hanson just struck out Brian Roberts, Jason Bartlett and Matt Wieters with one fastball.

    ReplyDelete